• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help More X-8 problems today!

Jim Hill

My version of X-8 had been working well in the past few weeks but today when using it for a few hours designing it keeps giving me an error message which say's Corel X-8 has stopped working and will down shut down.

I am not sure if maybe an update downloaded and has once again screwed something up but right now after using Corel for 15 years I find myself wishing I was using a different program.

Today so far I have restarted my software about 5 times and it's hard to keep working with this software problem.

Anyone else getting the error message that the program has stopped working or any ideas on who to fix it?

Thanks Jim

timgo

Graphics Designer
My version of X-8 had been working well in the past few weeks but today when using it for a few hours designing it keeps giving me an error message which say's Corel X-8 has stopped working and will down shut down.

I am not sure if maybe an update downloaded and has once again screwed something up but right now after using Corel for 15 years I find myself wishing I was using a different program.

Today so far I have restarted my software about 5 times and it's hard to keep working with this software problem.

Anyone else getting the error message that the program has stopped working or any ideas on who to fix it?

Thanks Jim
An error has occurred in your Corel X-8 program.
Save your job’s before you start.
Install Corel X-8 and overwrite the old installation.
If this does not work \ helps!
Remove Corel X-8 and reinstall it.
Run Corel X-8.

Big Rice Field

Electrical/Architectural Sign Designer

Thanks Jim
I upgraded to Corel Draw 2017 (Corel Draw 19) in order to get around a problem I had in Version 17 with drag and drop crashes. Corel Draw 2017 runs on my computer well with no crashing problems.

WildWestDesigns

I got so fed up with the drag and drop crash that I paid the $200 to upgrade to version 19 (Corel 2017). It does not crash.

That's something that I kinda have a problem with. In order to deal with a bug have to upgrade to a new version.

That's just something that always rubs me the wrong way (and it's not just this instance, it happens through software, but it still rubs me the wrong way) and with DRAW trying to start on a new aggressively yearly release cycle, just how much more prevalent is something like that going to be?