• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Most Attention Grabbing Window Perf NOW IN STOCK!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Pretty cool perf. Do you have a profile for HP 360? Also does it need to be laminated? What is the life expectancy?

Yes sir, we have our 360 in our demo room and we make our own profiles for it. You don't have to laminate it either unless you want to, the life expectancy is 1-3 years outdoors.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
hope it is better then that old "holographic vinyl" they had years ago . i had a roll of it i won at a sign show, had an outdoor life bout 6 months, ate blades cause it was some sorta metallic material..........and the adhesive SUCKED))))

Yes this material is significantly different then the material you had your experience with.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I'm interested also!

Can you get holographic wrap vinyl with air release, like vvivid vinyl has?

I could experiment with that but if I cannot make it in CAST then I really wouldn't recommend it on vehicles. I will see if anything could be done in that area, I can put air release onto holographic no problem though. Shoot me your info and I will send a sample of the holographic perf.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
hpv.jpg

Lol for some reason it uploads sideways but you get the point.