• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Most Attention Grabbing Window Perf NOW IN STOCK!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I now have in stock the coolest most eye-catching window perf available and its HOLOGRAPHIC! Some clients did their whole storefront out her in SoCal and they said it literally got them instant walk in business for doing Car Wraps (That's what they were advertising on their windows)

It comes in 60/40 config. in 50"x150' and its only $0.48 sq.ft so if anyone is interested in checking it out just let me know. :rock-n-roll:

hologperf.jpg

reQ

On a side note. Do you or other suppliers sell digital holographic vinyl? (non perf)

0igo

dang i should have put a sample order of this with roll i just bought, btw very fast delivery thanks!

reQ

And if sample roll can be sent to canada, i would like to try it to (of course i will cover shipping)

TomK

I can bring in some killer holographic adhesive vinyl. This is what it looks like:

attachment.php

Can this be used for cut decal stuff? What is it equiv to in the Oracal line, 651?

Would like to add something like this to our cut vinyl decal offering depending on price.

Brandon708

Pretty cool perf. Do you have a profile for HP 360? Also does it need to be laminated? What is the life expectancy?

OldPaint

hope it is better then that old "holographic vinyl" they had years ago . i had a roll of it i won at a sign show, had an outdoor life bout 6 months, ate blades cause it was some sorta metallic material..........and the adhesive SUCKED))))

Attachments

• confetti_holographic_vinyl.gif
    confetti_holographic_vinyl.gif
    22 KB · Views: 127