• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Motocross graphics!!!

billyboi

hi everyone,

as you can see by my posts im new to this site/forum, i need some help ive been looking everywhere for some Motocross Graphics or someone that can supply me them. if you can help me please do.

kind regards billy...

Circleville Signs

Billy,

First, welcome to the site.

Second, read the FAQ/Before you Post section.

Third, if you do a search you will find LOTS of resources related to your question.

Gary

billyboi

alright will do and yes i do make my own graphics but just dont have the time to make them rather buy them from someone.

Flame

spoke to him 110usd for a set is he mad! lol

$110 to print you a set of bike graphics? Am I hearing you right?

If Decal Works agreed to print graphics for you at that price, and you think they're "mad" to charge that much, you're either utterly insane or have zero business in this industry. That's a great deal and better than I would've thought you'd get.

robr

thats for full set printed numbers back ground 25 mill lam for 110 pre cut. if you can do better good luck. ps thats all he does and he the best. ben useing for 15 years. an i do own a wrap shop.

Flame

im insane???? i been getting complete sets from china at 20usd

1. I think you're a troll

2. If you're not, then I believe you're lying.

3. If you truly are ordering from China and using a factory there to outsource work to, you probably don't care about quality too much as I've yet to see a factory produce the right stuff for bike graphics. I have worked directly with companies who have their product printed in China. I'm talking having graphics printed in runs of thousands. And trust me, the quality is always inferior. Very few companies offer the right material to be used.

So, you may now resume your senseless trolling aboard this forum.