• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Motorcross / MX Templates

Mosh

What do you laminate with? Not that I want to do it but I have install a few and notice they are like super thick.

Flame

Well definitely not anything you'd pick up at your regular ole' local sign supplier. If you're REALLY interested hit me up via PM Mosh!

WCSign

I found this thread from google.. You guys gotta start thinking of stuff from a random non member perspective who may see this from google..

what an epic win for Motosport Templates and a fail for Pyro

not trying to talk crap, but I just sent a customer to Motosport to order a template

synergy_jim

Hunt Graphics also sells single templates. Flame, $800 for a set is very reasonable, but not reasonable to anyone who is just doing 1 or 2 bikes. You should consider selling singles for 40-50 bucks each.

phototec

What an epic win for Motosport Templates and a fail for Pyro

I concur, the winner in sales is giving the customer what he wants, not forcing on him what you want to sell.

Many of us are NOT in the MX sports business, and only on occasions get request for MX projects, I will purchase individual templates from MotorSports Templates whenever I need a specific template.

http://www.motosportstemplates.com/

:smile:

mtt481

If you want the material that almost every mx graphic shop uses then you need to use Substance vinyl. Their vinyl and their laminate together create a 21mil thick graphic when finished. We might have the KX templates you need as well if you have not already purchased it. I'll take a look and let you know. Substance's website is http://www.substanceincorporated.com.

lodcomm

In post 19 Flame has already said that they sell templates individually.

It was like pulling teeth though to get that out of him! - In Fact it was the potential buyer himself who had to "School" Mr Flame on the
availability of his own (flame) templates! Pretty amusing.

-t

S'N'S

This is a 4 year old thread that's been dragged back out, if you go on Flames site it clearly shows all the templates individually priced.

artofacks1

If you want the material that almost every mx graphic shop uses then you need to use Substance vinyl. Their vinyl and their laminate together create a 21mil thick graphic when finished. We might have the KX templates you need as well if you have not already purchased it. I'll take a look and let you know. Substance's website is http://www.substanceincorporated.com.

Do they have material for sports helmet decals ?

WCSign

This is a 4 year old thread that's been dragged back out, if you go on Flames site it clearly shows all the templates individually priced.

But thats the point... this thread comes up in google way before his site ever does. He could be the best in the world right now, but I, as a googling consumer would never care to find out based upon this thread

AndDesign

MX Templates

I invite you guys to meet my mx templates site. maybe can help you with this thread.
Really cheap packs for MX / ATV / Helmets / MTB Fork templates.

Thank you!

:rock-n-roll: