• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mounters Mate Applicator Table

BSW

I am looking at a second hand Mounters Mate Applicator Table and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these tables and could offer an opinion.

Many thanks,

Grahame

MMPFred

We have a Bobis Multiapplicator by Royal Sovereign which is the same type of table. It gets used everyday for mounting 54" wide vinyl from our HP365 onto 4x8 sheets of coro, foamcore, ply and metal in about 60-90 seconds per side. For the most part it's fast, flawless and bubble free and allows our wide-format/bindery guy mount this stuff by himself and then trim down with a 5' or 8' keencut simplex cutter. He probably does 10 2 sided yard signs in about 5 minutes or so. It's also used to laminate or mount dry-erase on those same full sheets, or poster material as well.
Lastly it's a large work surface for cutting and finishing banner material to size on the self healing mat.
Probably the biggest things to look out for is that the roller doesn't have any slices or nicks on it as it wll invariably leave evenly spaced bubbles, and that the surface can be adjusted flat.
Can't comment on Mounters Mate build quality but this type of table isn't too complex.
I think I paid roughly 13k new almost 5 years ago.