• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Moved Roland Printer VP-540 and No Ink Levels will show in Versaworks

A girls dream

I moved my printer now the ink levels in Versa works shows nothing. completely not registering.
I have unplugged, I have cleaned, I have removed ink cartridges and replaced, I have changed cables.... anyone have another suggestion?
It has plenty of ink - almost new cartridges.
I have printed and works fine.
Versaworks seems like everything else is working but this part :(

player

I moved my printer now the ink levels in Versa works shows nothing. completely not registering.
I have unplugged, I have cleaned, I have removed ink cartridges and replaced, I have changed cables.... anyone have another suggestion?
It has plenty of ink - almost new cartridges.
I have printed and works fine.
Versaworks seems like everything else is working but this part :(
Have you leveled the printer?

vondegroot

Same thing here! VS-300 though.... have a lot of air pockets in LC tube as well (Had to remove carts and leave out for 4h drive) Med and Powerful cleaning just sucks it down towards the head, and then it recedes.... not sure if I should leave it or attempt extracting it out with a choke?

vondegroot

Thanks for the tip! However, IF the printer was turned off, carts removed, then reinstalled and powered back on, would they all say empty?

Image 6.jpg
Image 7.jpg