• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Moze & WildWestDesigns

John Butto

Well we got the executive order with a pen and phone and this division is up and running.
Moze installed this sign this weekend on the sub basement wall of the Pentagon where we are located. He made a video in 10x real time showing how he took his tools through the high security scanners and going back and forth to Home Depot for new diamond bits that wore out on the granite block.
WildWestDesigns did the embroidery on our V neck sweaters and will tell you all about it in ten paragraphs. The 2500x1400 thread count and how it was done on his grandfather's old converted Singer. They look sweet.
With the help of NSA we will be seeing about 90% of you all on the forum and hope we can better the "folks"

Attachments

• wallsign.jpg
    wallsign.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 277
  • Embroidered Logo MockUp copy.jpg
    Embroidered Logo MockUp copy.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 285

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Come on, John - I'm not that unprepared that I have to leave the site for bits! :)

John Butto

Cnn

Come on, John - I'm not that unprepared that I have to leave the site for bits! :)
I thought you came prepared to the job site and then I saw this today and realized why you were leaving a couple of times.

Attachments

• mozer.jpg
    mozer.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 256

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I don't know where they get their information from. My preferred alias is easily "Komozo Dragon".