• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1204 - No printing on nozzle check

Demsey

Hello Everyone:

I recently re-initialized a Mutoh 1204 printer with new flushing solution and new ink. I did a nozzle check and got nothing. I tried couple of head cleanings and still no mark on my media. What could be wrong and what do i need to check? Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Demi.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Is there ink in the ink lines? If not, your maintenance station probably is not working 100%. If there is ink in the lines and still no nozzle check, the fuse may have popped on the main or CR board. Check the ink lines and let us know.

Demsey

Is there ink in the ink lines? If not, your maintenance station probably is not working 100%. If there is ink in the lines and still no nozzle check, the fuse may have popped on the main or CR board. Check the ink lines and let us know.
Thanks for your prompt response. I was able to use syringe to pull ink into the line from above the the dampers but I still do not have any ink on the print head. Please where am i going to find the fuse and the CR board? I am new to the printer.

Regards,

Demi.