• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh 1204 not prining a single drop of ink

Hot Vinyl

Hot Vinyl
I have ea Mutoh 1204 vj and hate it. I've had so many problems with it. But I wanted to put my 2 cents in since I think we're all should try and help. Also I know how frustrating it can be to have your equipment down.

You said that ink has not gotten through your head for weeks. How long? Because it might be that your head is clogged now. I would soak it with putting cleaning solution on the capping station. Also even though it is a new maintenance station it could be bad. If you put solution on the cap and fill it up. Do a cleaning. Watch the tubes under the station and make sure that the fluid goes through them. If it isn't then your station is not working right. I've had were the cables were not hooked up all the way even though I've changed out a station numerous times before. As for the ink not registering there is a cop on the main board and I've had to actually take it out and put back in to reset things. Sorta like disconnecting a car battery to reset the computer.

I hope some of this helps.
Good luck and God bless

humberto s

I have a 10 year old mutoh vj1614 and I recently changed the print head. I found out if we put the new mutoh 31 ms inks in the new printheads, certain procedures will have to be performed if not the new ms31 inks with the transport liquid in new printheads cause the nozzles to block as happened with my new printhead.