• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1204 to fix with spare parts

rcook99

I am wondering if there are places that buy old printers for the parts or computer boards. I have a new to me HP315 Latex coming and would like to get rid of the Mutoh. It was printing but had some plugged nozzles. Removed the print head to soak it and now it won't put ink to the vinyl. There is some air in the lines but the maintenance station is shot as well. I have many spare parts as I bought another 1204 just for backup parts. There are no errors and it powers up like normal. My guess is the maintenance station si the issue. My printer also has a take up reel. So I have a full set of boards from the old printer as well as other parts such as cables that will go with it. Being I have the new HP coming I am not going to put any more time or money into this printer. The pictures attached shows the parts that I removed from another printer to have as backup.

PS I am looking forward to trying the HP as I have heard good things about them.

Attachments

• IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    606.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    736.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    530.1 KB · Views: 54