• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1204 with takeup, Ex Cond, RIP software included...Great starter or backup!!!

FatCat

Selling my first printer, Mutoh 1204 with takeup. I bought this as a repo from Rayco Sign Supply in Chicago, who included the RIP software you see here (Flexi SE and an upgrade for Flexi 8.5 with dongle). *NOTE - I don't know anything about this software, if it has been registered, not registered, or if it even works. It looks complete, and has the dongle. It was included as a package when I bought the printer, so I am also including it with this sale. I run Wasatch, so I never needed it, might be helpful for the next owner...

This printer is in very good condition, nozzle check is nearly perfect except for 1 nozzle deflected on each of the black channels. Magenta/Yellow/Cyan are all 100%. (I have included shots of the nozzle tests below except for yellow which I can't get to show with my camera.) Printer has been running JetBest bulk ink for the past 3 years, no issues, prints like a new one. If you want to go back to OEM, no worries, JetBest is plug-n-play with OEM. Just plug in Mutoh carts and go... Maintenance station and dampers were changed last year, printhead is original. Everything works as it should, no major broken parts or pieces some ink drips and cosmetic type things is all.

**Wanted to mention I made my own custom waste tank for this instead of continuing to use the drawer with the absorbent pads. I have the drawer in case the new owner wants to go back to buying pads - not sure why you would... :rolleyes:

I am including the bulk tanks, some extra ink, RIP software, and some misc. odds and ends to the buyer. Also, I will be happy to help a new owner with any troubleshooting and questions down the line as long as I feel they are taking care of the printer and doing the necessary cleaning and maintenance.

I feel this would make an excellent first printer, or backup printer for somebody. Hate to let her go but I don't have the room for 3 printers. I am currently powering it up and doing nozzle checks and cleanings to keep things going. Feel free to bring your test files to see it print firsthand.

Asking $3,500 - not sure if I am wanting to deal with shipping would prefer someone pick up, but PM me to discuss any questions you might have.

Thanks,
-Sean

FatCat

OK guys and girls, price dropped to $3000.00/obo

*Should be able to make your money back in just a few months or less with this baby if you're subbing out $1000-$2000/mo of printing elsewhere.

*Grimco, SignWarehouse and Fellers all carry or can get 50" rolls or cut them for you.

*I stand behind what I am selling and will be happy to assist in training and phone support for the printer itself to get a newbie up and running.