• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1324 Registration issue

Onesourceprod

We have a Mutoh ValueJet 1324 here in our shop, normally runs fine etc.

last week, I started a job, and had to stop half way through to wait for more media to arrive.

when I went to re-run the job the magenta was out of register with the rest of the inks, as far as I've seen there was no errors or anything that came up in between the job, this seemed to happen pretty much overnight

We've cleaned the machine thoroughly, twice, and it doesn't seem to make any difference

Our tech isn't getting back to us in a timely manner and our customer is waiting for his job

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions we'd gladly take them

thank you

I have added a picture to demonstrate the issue

Attachments

• 20140501_143930[1].jpg
    20140501_143930[1].jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 88

signguy7473

Just a thought

Upon looking on the picture, I see a magenta offset around the black letters. My question is does this happen with every job, or just this one? I hope it's just this one. I'm hoping it could be a file issue, I've had many myself. If that's the case, you could redo the the file. My computer plays with my head all the time. It's a love hate relationship. Again, It's just a thought, Good Luck