• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Mutoh 1624 firmware 3.01 head counter initialization

bug

Hi, on Mutoh 1624 firmware 3.01, i dont have head counter initialization option in maintenance menu. Is there any new firmware or i need to downgrade to 3.00, to have in menu head initialization option.

thans for any info

Umca

On Mutoh Valuejet printers is impossible to downgrade the firmware.
For head counter initialization you have to done head replace procedure in diagnostic menu.

bug

Hi, thank you, i tried, but its also missing, I went to diagnosis menu, paramenter menu, it should be there head init., but its missing.

bug

Yes i found it, but i can just change head rank. If i change it, i get error. If i just keep pressing enter till the end nothing happens, am i missing something

Umca

Yes. For reset counter you have to put another correct Head rank (maybe from the old printhead). Then counter will be initialized. And, after that, done procedure once again for put actual Head rank.

henryp

Headrank.jpg

bug

Thanks both of you for super fast replies, much appreciate it. Another example when companies complicating for users, when it was before such simple solution....