• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Mutoh 1624 - Ledco 60" Laminator - Mutoh Plotter - COMPLETE PACKAGE with Flexi Starter 15K OBO.

Gadgets

Complete Sign Shop Package includes the following items in the below description. 13k OBO

1) Mutoh Valujet 1624 printer, in excellent condition!
This printer was purchased new and delivered and set up by a regional Mutoh representative in a spare bedroom in my basement. It is still used whenever I need a sign for my business. It has very little use and has been babied since day one. This printer has no issues whatsoever & is ready to start making someone some serious $$ right away! I have a love-hate relationship with it. Love it when I need it but I have a large stock of signs built up and I really don't need it pumping out ink every 18 hours for no reason. Costing too much for the convenience of being able to whip out a sign or decal whenever I need it. It's a great toy but my wife wants the quest bedroom back.​

I have always done the required maintenance accordingly and just replaced the maintenance station on 2/13/23. This is still like new and always in a climate-controlled area. Never used commercially! It comes with a factory automatic roll-up and Mutoh bulk ink setup (which was an additional $800), which allows you to change inks less often & the ink costs much less when buying bulk. As you can see from the pictures, this printer has been taken care of EXTREMELY well, as I am extremely OCD and....extremely overprotective. I have all the original receipts and manuals for everything. I believe this would be the best-used printer you could find. It really has very little use at home and is more of a play toy making canvas and printing decals for the grandkids.

2) Mutoh 60" plotter was Never used but two times to cut out 25 decals and the time the rep set it up and adjusted it. Absolutely like new in the box with all accessories still in the original boxes and manuals.

3) Ledco 60" Laminator with all the extras. This laminator is a 20K unit with all extras and I purchased it from a sign company that was relocating to a different state. I have never used it but it does work as I removed it from a working shop and tested it before I purchased it. Never had the need to laminate for what I was printing but I just had to have it just in case. :)

4) Many misc. items including extra maintenance station, Ink, cleaning supplies, Flexi Sign Starter edition with dongles. Many rolls of material include canvas, wrap, and overlaminate.

You are welcome to schedule an on-site inspection/demo here in Lincoln, Nebraska please get in touch with me for further info. I am also happy to answer any questions you may have.

Cash only and the Buyer is responsible for pickup (local pickup only, no shipping).

**PLEASE EMAIL ME, I am not on here every day** Michael@atmbanking.net

20221210_145744.jpg
20221210_144332.jpg
20221210_145432.jpg
Craigs-List.jpg
20221210_145445.jpg

Last edited: