• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Mutoh 1624 / RIP computer & Flexi 10 / Laminator - Complete Package

kirkbedtelyon

Mutoh 1624 Package.jpg 60 Enduralam Laminator.jpg Mutoh 1624 Package.jpg 60 Enduralam Laminator.jpg
Mutoh 1624 Package.jpg
60 Enduralam Laminator.jpg

kirkbedtelyon

Selling a full print package - Mutoh 1624 64" Printer, RIP Computer with Flexisign 10, & Enduralam 64" Laminator, Start your print business or add another printer.

This Mutoh 1624 large format printer is in fantastic condition and prints flawlessly with no clogged heads. One of the most popular, workhorse large format printers in use today for printing vehicle wraps, banners, interior and exterior signs! This printer has been meticulously maintained with regular cleaning and lubricating. I also kept it covered when not in use.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this printer. I'm upgrading and cashing in on some tax advantages. Laminator and computer also work great.

I'd be happy to give a demonstration to serious buyers.

Asking $5,900 OBO for the full package. I'm located in Gaylord, Michigan (approximately 2 hours South of Saginaw Michigan. Call or text Kirk at (989) 709-7006 or email: kirk@dynamicbusads.com.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

kirkbedtelyon

Just updated the price! Asking $5,900 obo for the full package. My new printer is now in operation and I need to move these out as space is limited. I'm leaving the ink set up so I can demo the printer to perspective buyers. Call or text: (989) 709-7006.