• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1624wx Main Board parts for repair/pieces

T Campbell

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any information on were to get the small individual components that are on the main board. I am going to buy a new one but am really interested in if it is at all possible to replace some of the small pieces and have a back up for emergencies. This is mostly just for the knowledge of how to and if I can do it. Here are a few pictures of the damaged part.

Attachments

• mainboard 1.jpg
    mainboard 1.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 311
  • mainboard 2.jpg
    mainboard 2.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 266

Smagaso

You
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had any information on were to get the small individual components that are on the main board. I am going to buy a new one but am really interested in if it is at all possible to replace some of the small pieces and have a back up for emergencies. This is mostly just for the knowledge of how to and if I can do it. Here are a few pictures of the damaged part.
You can also contact +263772347304/+263712770502/+263773762190 for Mutoh, Mimaki, Roland etc motherboard component level repairs.