• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1624x

Gman75

Hello just purchased a new Mutoh 1624x
And I’m havjng a hell of a time trying to get to
Print as good as my old VJ1304. My prints are coming out grainy, noisey and not photo quality like my old Mutoh VJ1304. Can someone help please. My old Mutoh use to print Awsome smooth and great colours. I’m using the same materials and have tried numerous profiles.

morty87

Hello just purchased a new Mutoh 1624x
And I’m havjng a hell of a time trying to get to
Print as good as my old VJ1304. My prints are coming out grainy, noisey and not photo quality like my old Mutoh VJ1304. Can someone help please. My old Mutoh use to print Awsome smooth and great colours. I’m using the same materials and have tried numerous profiles.
What software are you using? I had sort of same issue using flexi12 an the color correction box wasn't checked. I have to keep my temps down way low and i use a middle vacuum setting.

Gman75

What software are you using? I had sort of same issue using flexi12 an the color correction box wasn't checked. I have to keep my temps down way low and i use a middle vacuum setting.
Sorry I’m using flexi 12 the latest one that came with the machine. Thanks for reply

Gman75

So you were able to correct it?

morty87

So you were able to correct it?
yes, an that is same program i have. Check that the color correction box is checked. Also if you saving the pics as pdf that the cmyk box is checked. if you upload a pic or 2 ppl on here a lot smarter than I will be able to tell you exactly what is going on.

Gman75

yes, an that is same program i have. Check that the color correction box is checked. Also if you saving the pics as pdf that the cmyk box is checked. if you upload a pic or 2 ppl on here a lot smarter than I will be able to tell you exactly what is going on.
Great thanks!!! I will try that.

Gman75

Hey I figured out the issue and have dramatically improved the print quality.
Under driver options in the rip and print window
Select the quality 2 under he “Passes” window.
Not sure why they wouldn’t make this the default.