• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh 1638 TX lost Black Help

Flagz

Hi Everyone, I have a Mutoh 1638TX direct to fabric printer, It will not print black, replaced the head twice and even put the head into another machine and it works fine. Replaced the dampers, black ink line all the way to the two chanels on the head, any suggestions would be much apricated
Thanks
Mutoh Printer.jpg

Last edited:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
When you changed the ink lines, how did you fill them? Manually with a syringe or using the machine's ink fill function? Is there ink currently in the black lines?

Flagz

Hi Everyone, I have a Mutoh 1638TX direct to fabric printer, It will not print black, replaced the head twice and even put the head into another machine and it works fine. Replaced the dampers, black ink line all the way to the two chanels on the head, any suggestions would be much apricated
Thanks View attachment 160810
Thanks Guys for your imput Fuji found the problem it was a kink in the main ink line which was restricking the flow