• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh 38 grasshopper probs

martfarm

:banghead: Hi wondered if anyone can help bought this machine, the bloke fitted new heads but never got it to print, the ink flows through when you do a fill and goes into the waste tank have checked the heads are set up right in the head rank menu al ok, have even installed the old heads which he says was printing but steaky but still not one drop of ink on the paper, have done head cleaning , anyone got a ideal whats needed to fix it would be very greatful thkx Martin

RG

Sounds like you need to test your head fuses. Do a search on this forum. Also, have you tried to use a syringe to pull ink through the heads?

martfarm

:goodpost:Hi thks will try and locate them i prusume there on the head board, have sunked ink through the pipes ink flowing fine pumps out to waste tanks but no printing used half of the carts up trying will look into fuses now, if anyone know which componate it is will save me a bit of time cant wait to get it printing thks again Martin

martfarm

:brittain:Hi search forum found fuses on m/board got someone coming to test them today not going to short then across until i found what the prodlem is does anyone know the fuse vaules and which replacement fuse to use im in UK so should be able to get from Maplins hope somebody can help will post results of testing, just one more think would the fuses blow if the bloke didnt go to maintanance mode first and set up the head rank thks again Martin