• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 628 no ink after printhead

Racegrafix

Ive been able to get red and black to print, but no luck on blue and yellow. I did see the ink move in the lines at first, but a few charges and cleanings and nothing. I will try to let it sit overnight and hope for a miracle.

Racegrafix

So blue and yellow are not working. Lines look filled for the most part, one blue has air in lines that never moves. I pulled ink through lines at the damper and no issue doing that, so its not a clogged line. I dont see it being air leak, and orings are new. I cant imagine 3 dampers being bad, and only the red working on those 3.

Could it the ribbon cables? This is what the last printhead did as well, so it likely wasnt bad (it is now).

Racegrafix

I emptied tank, kept valve open, did long cleaning cycle. Zero came out of tube.

One line coming from pump was clogged, changed that and zero effect on it. It has two lines, going same place, so it didnt matter that one was clogged apparently.