• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 6615 UF

Jessica S

Hi! I am new to the Mutoh xperjet but not new to the printing field. how is your xperjet going?
mine isnt so hot. for some reason it didnt deplete the white ink and now i have been waiting to hear from tech with parts :rolleyes:

designage

Anyone on here using a Mutoh 661uf?
Hi Carroll, I just got a 661uf and have been using it for about two weeks. It prints nice, however it seems to go through a lot of white ink (during auto cleaning) and it keeps requesting I shake the white cartridge twice a day.

AKA TRE

I have an XpertJet 661UF as well. After years of using a DCS machine it has been a great upgrade. It does use lots of white ink if sitting idle, the upside to that is it does a self cleaning process so the white doesn't get stuck in the head. You lose some ink, but having the machine print ready without a ton of initial charges and head cleans is worth it for me. White ink is a pain no matter how you cut it you are going to lose some. Best thing to do is just run the heck out of it!