• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh E085Err Head Heat error.

sartoronto

Hi, I need help.
I have Mutoh 1604, 5', and during initialization right before print head gos back to cupping station I get E085Err Head Heat error, any idea what is going on?

Allied Digital

Same. Printer tech came out and replaced many unnecessary things Main board, print head, maintenance station and THEN - oh, it must be the CR board. Problem fixed, but I got (spent) alot of unnecessary parts. I am still spitting nails

Arstron

I had the same error message about 5 months ago, I called Gregory and talked with one of their techs and they said the same thing as randy. I unplugged my machine and let it sit over night because a storm was supposed to come threw that night, I plugged it in the next morning to try it again and it worked. I know it wont work for everyone, but I would try unplugging it for an hour and trying it, it wont cost nothing and is worth a try.

Dzignpro

I recently had this problem after replacing the head and dampers myself. What I didn't replace and should have were the data cables from the head, so I removed the head and removed and replaced the cables with new versions. They were a bit too long so i folded the excess and inserted under the manifold clipon top. It's important to have that piece of blue transparent plastic support backing up the cable terminals so they go into the head nicely. This fixed the error.