• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Eco Ultra 440mL Ink Sale $112.95 each (Short Expiration Date)

C

ColoPrinthead

Your new sign looks really nice on Lincoln. Let me know if you all ever start selling Avery. I looked into Mimaki Latex last year and never heard back from them so I am stuck on the HP grain train.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Your new sign looks really nice on Lincoln. Let me know if you all ever start selling Avery. I looked into Mimaki Latex last year and never heard back from them so I am stuck on the HP grain train.

Thanks! We needed it! That other sign had been up since before even when you worked here! Stay away form Mimaki Latex unfortunately. If you want to go non-solvent and get rid of the grain, look at UV if you can.

C

ColoPrinthead

I would love too, but we have a film bragging about the latex machines and on one side of my shop I have a corporate office and the other a show floor. I was forced to blow $15k at my first corporate job to prove 2 GS6000s were safer than the VOCs outside of the building. I can tolerate the lower quality of prints because the signs I make are right next to the actual product in our stores.

If I ever need Oracal or Arlon, I will be calling. I really wish I was running Solvent, I have something like 13 4x10FT LED faces I am going to have to strip and redo because I was dictated a time and forced to migrate RIPs before any testing was done.

Seems like a good deal to me, don't those carts normally go for around $140?

I'd love to get a flatbed, but I don't have the space for it. It is bad enough running a sign shop on the second floor.