• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Hard Parts?

laneygraphics

Looking for a resource to find some parts for my mutoh 1324, the handle that lifts the pinch rollers broke, and would like to replace it as repair attempts have not worked. Also looking for the piece that the material bar fits into, i guess it would be the idler side? or left side looking at front of machine. I dont have any part numbers at this time but could possibly find them to help my search. I have contacted one local mutoh sales rep and havent gotten much help so far. Thanks for any leads, if more information is needed let me know and i can get whatever is needed.

Looking for a resource to find some parts for my mutoh 1324, the handle that lifts the pinch rollers broke, and would like to replace it as repair attempts have not worked. Also looking for the piece that the material bar fits into, i guess it would be the idler side? or left side looking at front of machine. I dont have any part numbers at this time but could possibly find them to help my search. I have contacted one local mutoh sales rep and havent gotten much help so far. Thanks for any leads, if more information is needed let me know and i can get whatever is needed.
Hi there. I have an old Mutoh 1324 here. (parts machine) I could give you want you want for a good price. The only thing is it might take awhile to get to you (I'm in New Zealand) I don't have a parts book here but if you wanted to send me some photos I'm happy to flick you some firm prices. Ta Simon

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I can get you Mutoh parts. the lever is $15 and would drop ship from Muoth directly. Shoot me a picture of the second part you're looking for and I'll see what I can find. Thanks!

LF Printer Parts

Hi! We supply all spare parts for Mutoh and most of the printer brands: https://www.lfprinterparts.com/
Feel free to contact us on the chat or by email at info@lfprinterparts.com. We would be pleased to help :)
Have a great day!

laneygraphics

I can get you Mutoh parts. the lever is $15 and would drop ship from Muoth directly. Shoot me a picture of the second part you're looking for and I'll see what I can find. Thanks!
sorry for the delayed response, i sent you a message with the photos, let me know what you can find, thank you.