• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Ink Cartridges

Hi All-

I was printing a job and my Prismjet is displaying the "y ink ended". Does anyone have a yellow plus ink cartridge left that I could buy? I guess I will have to make the conversion now.

Jackpine

inks

Hi All-

I was printing a job and my Prismjet is displaying the "y ink ended". Does anyone have a yellow plus ink cartridge left that I could buy? I guess I will have to make the conversion now.
Hurry up...April Mutoh is raising the prices $5 per cartridge. You are going to love the new inks. You can use the same cleaning cartridges. Do the conversion yourself. They will send the set of inks and instructions and a new wiper.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Hurry up...April Mutoh is raising the prices $5 per cartridge. You are going to love the new inks. You can use the same cleaning cartridges. Do the conversion yourself. They will send the set of inks and instructions and a new wiper.

What new inks? Conversion? I'm cofused. Got a link with info?

Jackpine

Mutoh inks

What new inks? Conversion? I'm cofused. Got a link with info?
Converting from Plus inks the the Ultra. Most did that some time ago. The conversion ink kit was $250.00. You got 4 (CMYK) cartridges, a new style wiper and instructions. I was told by Gregory the ink prices are giong up $5 per April 1.

Jackpine

inks

Hi All-

You could get ink from Lava Inks. I used them and they are compatible with the Plus inks. Cost less too. The Ultra inks have better color, dry faster and are more durable. I would convert.

RJ California

When I converted from the Plus to the Ultra inks the difference was amazing. You will get much better reds, greens, etc-- all colors really.

I sold my Mutoh a few months ago, but all in all it was a good machine -- especially with the new ink.

Graphics2u

All but Yellow!

Sorry, I have one of each color except yellow! Story of my life!

If anyone else needs a Black, Cyan or Magenta in Plus inks I've got 1 each.

Jackpine

Sorry, I have one of each color except yellow! Story of my life!

If anyone else needs a Black, Cyan or Magenta in Plus inks I've got 1 each.
eBay is a good place to sell them. There must be a few still using Plus inks. The Ultra's are so much better. I had "left overs" and sold them for $100. One used set and 3 new.

That's the story of my life as well...I played with fire and lost. Thanks for the responses. I do have a question though. Are the Plus inks made by Mutoh and distributed by Signwarehouse? The reason that I ask is that I signed up for the Oracle 2-day wrap class in Cincinnati and the rep asked me what kind of printer I had. He asked if I had made the conversion yet and I told him I am close. He said his company sold the kit and inks as well. I have heard nothing but good things about the Plus inks and I want to make sure if I buy from this company, the inks will have the same positive results.