• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Maint/Service Rep

S

Sign-Man Signs

I know I've asked this before, but is there ANYONE in Florida that services Mutoh? You know, someone that will ACTUALLY come to your shop and work on your machine.

SignRover

Mutoh Warranty Service

Just had a conversation with a service rep at Mutoh in Pheonix. Since my VJ1604 has 17 days left on its factory warranty, they won't refer me to anyone other than the company who sold it to us for repair work.

Price is not an issue. I offered to pay for anyone in the LA area. They won't budge.

They are the most uncooperative company I've dealt with.

jiarby

look up calgraph... they do alot of 3rd party service, or...

I bought mine from ReproImage, they are in CA somewhere.

They may know someone that can help you. Tech guy there is Matt.

www.reproimage.com
301 West Dyer Road, Unit C
Santa Ana, CA 92707
Phone: +1 714-918-1160
Fax: +1 714-918-1168
Toll free: 800-571-5716

S

Sign-Man Signs

Up and running again thanks to JackPine. Spoke with Jackpine and I think he has a good idea about forming a network or forum just for Mutohs.
Thanks again. Turned out to be clogged print head. The soaking worked good. Still going to replace maint station and run a head cleaning.
Thanks to Color Dude also for the quick replies.

Color Dude

Glad Jack got you going in the right direction and the printer is coming back around. As I told you before, anything I can do to help, let me know.