• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Outdoor RockHopper II Capping Station Alignment

Vault Printing

Hi to everyone on :signs101:, I have been ghosting for around a month now reading like crazy for fixes to various issues on the two printers we have at my work.

I am new to this game 3 months at this printing firm, but have ended up carrying out maintenance work on the two printers both Rock Hopper Outdoor II's badged as Grand Agfa's.

I have managed to date to replace all of the fuse's on the main board and install fuse holders and also head replacement thanks to all the amazing information supplied by everyone on this site.

But.....

I am currently at a loss, our primary machine is not seating correctly on its capping station (I think anyway) as when performing a clean cycle nothing is being pulled through, also when I perform a manual syphon I pull air on all heads, I have searched the forum but can not find anything regarding this situation and am hoping for some advice please on ensuring my head and capping station are in alignment or how to align them please.

We have currently been getting around this problem with a used head from an old capping station and doing a wiper clean, sitting the head to the far left and syphoning manually through the day as the pressure drops, this is terrible I know but it has kept us going.

Thank you all in advance.

juststrummin

I actually had to remove the maintenance station and drill enlarged holes in it's base so I could move it around to where the heads seal over the caps. It took a few tries to get it correct, but now all the heads are sealed and don't even lose vaccuum over a period of 6-7 days.