• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh RJ6100 Print Head install

alban_ks

IMG_1484[1].jpg
I have a mutoh RJ6100 with two Epson DX2 color print heads, i have replaced one of them, but now when i do the test the two colors do not match each other, like in the picture, so when i print something the cyan color do not go exactly on magenta color, it is a one or two millimeters difference, and when i print any picture or something it does not print good quality.
I know that i must configure the new head in plotter integrated software, but i do not know how.
So can anybody help me how to do it???
Thank you very much.

CRD

If I am not mistaken it has two 3 color DX2 heads. You have to mechanical adjust the vertical alignment.
Use the machine test print (CYMKLCLM Blocks) for that. Then you have to electronicly adjust horizontal alignment in the service menu. Ask for that service manual in this forum or have a search.

Paco

Dennis422

You have to loosen up the little screw that holds the head in place a move it a bit to line up the colors.
I have watched the tech when he installed the heads on my 48" Falcon.

Yes, there are two DX2 heads with 3 colors each.