• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Mutoh Service Tech Central Texas

TXMOD70

In need of Mutoh 1204 tech in the central Texas area, ( Belton ). Printer will print some of a file and stop then I get -write port error--, Changed programs, computer, cables,
I'm using Flexi 12, Really need this fixed ASAP.

Thanks
George
254-681-4123

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Usually the first thing you want to check is if the computer is falling asleep during printing. These printers don't have a ton of memory on them so the computer has to continuously send data. If the computer falls asleep this will stop the flow. Also, are you connected directly to the printer or through a hub?

morty87

In need of Mutoh 1204 tech in the central Texas area, ( Belton ). Printer will print some of a file and stop then I get -write port error--, Changed programs, computer, cables,
I'm using Flexi 12, Really need this fixed ASAP.

Thanks
George
254-681-4123
I had same problem with my mutoh 1624. My files were to big and that happened to me, which also agrees with VanderJ

fuzzy_cam

The Granbury Wrap & Sign Guy
Check your power settings on the PC. Change the power plan to High Performance, and under advanced settings make it so the Hard Drive never sleeps and automatic sleep is disabled. What are the specs on the machine you're using?