• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Ultima SC1400D not cuting a 16 mill sticker

NOLIMITMX

Im trying to cut a 12 mil laminate and 4 mil media. I put a 60deg blade slowed it down. at the vendors recommended 2 passes at 300 grams of down force. that did not even touch it. I recut same conture at 3 passes at 500 grams. and it still not totaly through the lam but you can rip the lam and it did not cut the media.. any clues here.....

Thanks Dan

CRD

If you take the blade holder out (do not know if that is possible) and score the vinyl by hand will go through it totally?
If it is not scoring through the whole vinyl layers the blade tip is not sticking out enough.

Let us know.

Paco

NOLIMITMX

If you take the blade holder out (do not know if that is possible) and score the vinyl by hand will go through it totally?
If it is not scoring through the whole vinyl layers the blade tip is not sticking out enough.

Let us know.

Paco

Its cutting now operator error I did not set down force on cutter thought flexi set it ... thanks for responce

dan