• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh value jet 1304 whats it worth used?

severedmsg

Hi I bought a mutoh value jet 1304 about two years ago as a demo model got a really good deal on it and have been using wasatch software with it. I am no longer using the machine I have just went in a different direction with the company and not doing a whole lot of printing. My question is what is this set up worth? And whats the best way to sell it? It has low hours on it and is in excelent shape "like new" as some would say. I also purchased a vinyl express 64 inch plotter with it should I sell this with the equipment? to make it a complete set up? I still use the cutter on a daily basis but dont need such a large cutter with out the 54 inch printer.

Last edited:

handsome

Mutoh 1304

I've heard the 1304 streaks magenta. what is your experience with the printer. What are you asking for it. What will you take for cutter?

RKg - Utah