• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuecut?

mudmedia

Anyone try these plotters out? They seem pretty new and priced right would be curious to see how they track / contour cut.

Christian @ 2CT Media

That is 100% a rebrand of the machine we use, the GCC Jaguar IV... Tracking is decent on our machine and it is relatively accurate as long as you keep it adjusted.

I just purchased my (Value Jet) and it has done nothing correctly yet, tracking is off, print and cut is off, you cant adjust the feed speed it shoots the vinyl in and out so fast you cant do anything if it has a kink in the vinyl it will jut ball up in the cutter, and Mutoh says there is no way to change the speed or lower it at all. It is a cheap Wall Mart cutter, you can tell it straight out of the box, the front and rear of it is thin plastic, if you push on it at all it caves and bends, I got lucky and they shipped mine before I could send a check, now they say I have to pay for return shipping and a 20% restocking fee, which is NOT going to happen, if they want it they can come and get it...DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE you will regret it!