• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 1324 - Missing Channels

LAHamilton

Hello everyone,

I have recently taken on the task of operating a Valuejet 1324 for my employer. Problem is I am not certain of how it's been maintained. So let me try to get it clear for all who can help....

Recently had 1 channel of each color drop out. I have a good deal at the capping station (double checked) prior to this happening I did have some nozzles dropped out but after a head wash they came back then suddenly lost 4 channels being 1 from each color.

Please send any advise and suggestions on what to try while I wait in the parts I have ordered to arrive. I have ordered a replacement head, dampers, new lines and a MS for standby as I anticipate staying very busy not needing to have downtime.

Thanks in advace.....

P.S.- I am running Nutec Inks currently from Tubelite.

henryp

After you replace the parts mentioned and still have the same problem, think about replacing your ink. I am not sure how good or compatible Nutec ink is to the original Mutoh ink