• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh ValueJet 1624x Error E082Err Wiper Sns

RiSun

We have a ValueJet 1624x - and for a few weeks we've been getting this error: E082Err Wiper Sns. We turn the printer off and restart it and it runs fine and prints fine. After about 8-12 hours, it will start beeping with the error again. Any help? Any suggestions? I don't see much in our manual that gives me much help...

Thanks!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Clean the maintenance station. Make sure the track the wiper slides back and forth in is clear. Check the gears also.
One thing you can do it use the Head Maintenance option to cycle the wiper in and out of it's home position to make sure it is sliding along well. A few runs in and out also seem to help reset the timing on the gears if it has slipped up.
It might be time to get a new station on order if the problem does not go away and gets worse instead.

nemesis2180

Hey RiSun,

I had this problem repeatedly. It caused sliped gear on maintenance station. Your machine has setted autocleaning, i guess after 8 hours. Your machine run cleaning and the problem appears near 65% of cleaning process. The gear start turning on opposite way to slide wiper back towards or run pump (dont know what station doing) and you could listen cracking of slipped gear or in my case loud whistling of jammed gear. Then machine show up that message.

If your are skilled, you could solve this problem out by taking off gears from station and get those gear in right order and timing.

Be careful and dont underestimate that. Everytime you get this error, you must power off machine, then start it up. The wiper stay in position toward head. When machine starting up, head moves thru stucked wiper in position towards head, to spit ink to foam in high speed and this could cause bigger problems in advance. If you get this error, power off machine, take a screw driver and turn upper gear for few rounds clockwise. That move will loose pressure on stick that holds wiper and you can move wiper back. Then you could power on machine.

Jaime IL

We have a ValueJet 1624x - and for a few weeks we've been getting this error: E082Err Wiper Sns. We turn the printer off and restart it and it runs fine and prints fine. After about 8-12 hours, it will start beeping with the error again. Any help? Any suggestions? I don't see much in our manual that gives me much help...

Thanks!
Did you ever figure out how to solve this problem with your machine? Mine is doing the exact same thing now.

etalon1980

I'm getting the same error only when my 1624x does a cleaning. Wiper moves back and forth ok while running the Head Maintenance option and the Maintenance station was replaced about a year ago. Of course this happens while i need to print a job! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there a way to bypass this error?

danno

I cleaned our wiper, slide rail and the gears. I ended up ordering a Maintenance station. The pump had also stopped on mine. It's worked great since the maintenance station was replaced.

What you should do is clean the station where the wiper runs, and lubricate the gears. If this does not solve the problem, you should change the maintenance station.

Attachments

• check gear mutoh maintenance.JPG
    check gear mutoh maintenance.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 822