• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh VJ-628x Help

Tomi G

Premium Subscriber
So my adventure with this printer after seller shipped it poorly and I am still trying to get to the point where I can see if the head even prints, has taken its tool on me.
I purchased all new inks because the ink he sold me with the printer expired back in 2014 and I was getting card errors, I was happy to get my inks in and after installing as a 6 color 1 B 2 C 3 CL 4 Cl 5 M 6 Y 7 LC 8 LM. Everything is fine until I put in the CL if I put in 3 it does not give an error and it says no cart in 4 but when I put CL in 4 I get SM card error if I take out 3 Cl 4 does not give error other then I do not have a cart in 3. These are brand new carts and even if I put in the old expired carts it does the same thing.

The other error I am getting is No Media, I have cleaned the sensor and also put tape over it and I still get the error.
All I am wanting to do it start printing Solvent ink and I keep hitting dead ends.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tomi