• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh VJ Parts Maint Station Help

RG

Yes, I have purchased maintenance stations and other parts from them. They are OK. Now, because they ship from south FL, you get the parts sooner.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
My Mutoh VJ1204 is in need of a maintenance station and I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased parts from this company and if so have they had good luck. Particularly a maintenance station. Thanks in advance.

https://us.digiprint-supplies.com/us-en/vj-1204-maintenance-station-assy-ppudivj01.html

We are a Mutoh dealer from S. California. We can order a genuine maintenance station from Mutoh and ship it to you directly from their warehouse in Arizona.

http://www.premiercolour.com/original-maintenance-assembly-for-mutoh-valuejet-vj-1204/

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
We are a Mutoh dealer from S. California. We can order a genuine maintenance station from Mutoh and ship it to you directly from their warehouse in Arizona.

http://www.premiercolour.com/original-maintenance-assembly-for-mutoh-valuejet-vj-1204/

This is getting old. How many times do I have to report you before they ban you from this site for violating the terms of service?

If you want to buy a genuine maintenance station in America you can purchase it from us, a merchant member who pays for the privilege of selling on signs101. Starting to think about not re-upping my membership.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
This is getting old. How many times do I have to report you before they ban you from this site for violating the terms of service?

If you want to buy a genuine maintenance station in America you can purchase it from us, a merchant member who pays for the privilege of selling on signs101. Starting to think about not re-upping my membership.

If you are so for it, let's both upgrade to a life time merchant today.

- Francis

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide

- Francis

I have no problem with competition as long as everyone is playing by the rules. I have been reporting you for months and not making a big deal about it out of respect for the moderators to allow them to do their jobs. After a while you have to speak up.

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Starting to think about not re-upping my membership.
The Signs101 Moderating Team handles reported posts as best we can.

We appreciate your report(s) because obviously sometimes there are posts which slip through; it's virtually impossible for our small moderating team to read each and every single post posted to the forum. But when there's a policy violation -- especially as concerns regular tier members surpassing/subverting the MM advert policy, undercutting our Merchant Members -- we strive to remedy the situation immediately. And when an Admin/Moderator fails to see a post violation - we count on community members to report them to us.

VanderJ - We'd obviously appreciate your continued support of Signs101 through your upgraded membership.
So keep this in mind when/if you decided to renew your upgraded membership - especially if you're considering accepting Francis' challenge.

- Francis
Thanks for your recent upgrade and support of Signs101. We appreciate it.
And ha. Interesting challenge as far as the ol' colloquialism "put your money where your mouth is" LOL.

I have no problem with competition as long as everyone is playing by the rules. I have been reporting you for months and not making a big deal about it out of respect for the moderators to allow them to do their jobs.
You may have noticed that we've implemented an upgraded posting policy.
More than ever - the Signs101 Staff is striving to enforce the policy as fairly across the board as we can.
There have been some early successes seen. So we're quite optimistic about the forum's future as concerns even-keeled, unambiguous and fair moderation.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

SignsSupport

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The Signs101 Moderating Team handles reported posts as best we can.

We appreciate your report(s) because obviously sometimes there are posts which slip through; it's virtually impossible for our small moderating team to read each and every single post posted to the forum. But when there's a policy violation -- especially as concerns regular tier members surpassing/subverting the MM advert policy, undercutting our Merchant Members -- we strive to remedy the situation immediately. And when an Admin/Moderator fails to see a post violation - we count on community members to report them to us.

VanderJ - We'd obviously appreciate your continued support of Signs101 through your upgraded membership.
So keep this in mind when/if you decided to renew your upgraded membership - especially if you're considering accepting Francis' challenge.

Thanks for your recent upgrade and support of Signs101. We appreciate it.
And ha. Interesting challenge as far as the ol' colloquialism "put your money where your mouth is" LOL.

You may have noticed that we've implemented an upgraded posting policy.
More than ever - the Signs101 Staff is striving to enforce the policy as fairly across the board as we can.
There have been some early successes seen. So we're quite optimistic about the forum's future as concerns even-keeled, unambiguous and fair moderation.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

SignsSupport

Thanks! You guys have been doing a great job overall and have always responded to the reports so no complaints there. The recent changes have been a major upgrade. I always assumed certain members were selling as non-merchants but could never tell for sure. Now that I can tell it helps a lot.

premiercolour

Merchant Member

You can report anyone you want because you are doing.. I don't know who's job you're doing or who makes you doing moderator's job. But be nice, professional, point out what you want to say without emotion. You don't talk to people like this. And what's your name? Fourth time I am asking. I want to know who is talking on behalf of solventinkjet.com?

Francis