• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Will Not Print Cmy

The Sign Dude

I put the eco sol ultra conversion kit in my printer tonight. I downloaded the video of os the Signwarehouse website that gives detailed instructions and I followed them as it said. Now it only prints black. What should I do. I have already tried a regular cleaning.

The Sign Dude

I finally got it printing. I had to do about 3 powerful cleanings and pray 2 times and that worked. I have been working at this thing every since I got it here and I am finding out there is a whooooooole lot to it. Not a problem though with the help of a few of the other mutoh owners on here I will be up to speed in no time. Thanks fellas for the help so far.

The Sign Dude

Your right Jack. The reds look a lot better just need to fine tune it. I guess I need to try different ICC profiles until I find the right one.