• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Hippie Mom

tsgstl

This is just too funny not to share.
My 68 year old Mom just went to Florida for a week to see another friend that stays down there for winter. She got back yesterday and gave us all a couple of little souvenirs whatnot. I had a install and came home a little early while my wife closed the shop (my Mom watches my 3 year old). So she gives me my 2 things and my son got a entire bag. Then she shows me what she got my wife, she whips this out and says "I thought this was such a pretty cactus and I thought she could light her candles with it"
My Mom is so sweet it is almost hard to post this poking fun at her......... almost

Growing up in my house "puff" was just the name of a little boys magical dragon.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 115

signage

This is just too funny not to share.
My 68 year old Mom just went to Florida for a week to see another friend that stays down there for winter. She got back yesterday and gave us all a couple of little souvenirs whatnot. I had a install and came home a little early while my wife closed the shop (my Mom watches my 3 year old). So she gives me my 2 things and my son got a entire bag. Then she shows me what she got my wife, she whips this out and says "I thought this was such a pretty cactus and I thought she could light her candles with it"
My Mom is so sweet it is almost hard to post this poking fun at her......... almost

Growing up in my house "puff" was just the name of a little boys magical dragon.

Entire bag of what, cactus weed:help:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

idsignsil

When I was younger my grandparents came back from Mexico with gifts for all of the grand kids. I got a belt buckle, with a "leaf" as they called it, on the front. I was to young to know the difference, but my dad just started laughing.

Caitlin

That reminds me of the elderly British couple that grew a huge pot plant in their yard thinking it was just a shrub.

tsgstl

haha well I guess my parents were pretty straight edge. No drinking or anything, I grew up at a drag strip, people drank but never my Mom and Dad.

Marlene

No, pretty cactus were everywhere!

yep, everywhere you turned, bang, there wa a pretty cactus. people did their best to rid the area of them by burning them and to keep it neat, they wrapped the pretty cactus in paper, but there was just more and more.