• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My new monitor upgrade

grafixhenk

Sorry guys but 23" is not big enough. Just upgraded my 23" to a 37" and what a difference. Check it out!

Attachments

• DSC01346.JPG
    DSC01346.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

ChiknNutz

Uh, overkill. You trying to make up for shortcomings elsewhere ;-) You play with that thing too much and you'll go blind!

grafixhenk

Yes, love it. My favorite on this is I only got $50.00 material in it and 3 hrs labor and design time on the job I traded for this unit, and it is brand new!

signrios

one more job like that and you will be able to afford cable or satellite and loose the rabbit ears.
just kidding, i'm jealous too, i'm about to replace mine with a 22" hp screen from wally world......

grafixhenk

Actualy those crappy rabit ears are picking up all the HD channels crystal clear to my surprise. By the way if anyone is intrested I have my 23" sceptre LCD 1080I up for sale. Will take $220.00 shipped for it. Bought it 4 months ago. I will also include the hdmi to hdmi cable, paid $40 just for the cable!

OldPaint

nice....speakin of monitors.......where the wife works they hada a xmas party today..she made out like a bandit.
among the stuff she got.
insigna LCD 19" wide screen HDTV !!!!!!!!!
i was gona buy her a new monitor for xmas....NOW I DONT HAVE TO!!!!!)))))
really dont need another TV.... so i just set it up on her computer for right now.
i got 19" envision wide screen and this INSIGNA makes mine look bad for resolution.

grafixhenk

Oldpaint, sounds like a heck of a Christmass party with those kind of gifts. I love having the option that I have now. Sit behind the pc, take a break and grab the remote, push a button and watch some HD tv!

Ken

I'm wondering if it is like watching a tennis match? You can't possibly look at the whole screen without moving your head. How are you finding that aspect of it..time will tell...
Looks good tho'
Cheers!
Ken

grafixhenk

Ken, yes that may give some issues but a chiropractor can do miracles! The good part today was had to do 2 layouts for 10x30 ft billboards and I cut out a lot of design time by NOT using the zoom tool!

Ken

Sure, I can understand that part of it. I,m always zooming in and out to look at details on my 17 inch monitor...grrr..
Ken