• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my new site what you think

Mosh

LOUD!!!! So what is it that you do??? The only tear off I know are for dirt track guy's helmets.... Sorry, couldn't get past the noise...

btropical.com

we are testing we are tweaking the site
\ the noise is dirk werner in Bobby rahals BMW sebring entries whick took the 1 st and 2nd winning the 12 hr

ps Mosh I am sure Tommy and Cheech are waiting for your fall Harvest

btropical.com

Need more description on header and spice up schedule and more text on tearoff training/ 101 and ? Hit me with it do not be shy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, want to make it the best it can be .............. if you notice we have alot of widgets and interactive blah blah blah blah blah blahs

phototec

Man, not a fan of this web site, one of the slowest I have ever visited, why the LOUD racing noise?

It's hard to figure out what services you are offering, other than you support auto racing some how and like to show racing photos!

Maybe because I'm not a fan of auto racing, but I just don't get it!

You have soo much stuff going on, the web site moves very slowly, and I have Pro Speed DSL.

"SIMPLE is BETTER"

You asked

Edserv

Nice site, very cool. Make sure you change your Title Tag to your 3 most wanted (to be ranked for) key words, and submit to a few directories using your key words as anchor text (dmoz.org, yahoo directory, and any local/regional good directory sites). Your Title Tag right now mostly promotes your Company Name, and unless people are searching for you by Company Name, your wasting the most important "on page" attribute of your site.
Good luck,
Chris

signmeup

Same comments as above. Don't like the sounds, don't see what you're selling. The old site a least said you made tear off windshield things. Really don't see the point of the little pop up movie with the guy looking at some other guy's business.

signmeup

Here's a simple 3 minute version. Says what it does, does what it says.

Attachments

• TearOffGuys.jpg
    TearOffGuys.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 70

btropical.com

The farnbacher loles video is totally wrong Hahahaha , Horst Farnbacher great german Race car driver and porsche engineer ,,,, Greg Loles Just accused of embezzeling like 6 million dollars from a bunch of greek church people in danbury conneticut . Greeks stealing from greeks does not get any better than that ! :

signswi

No idea what the site is for but it doesn't matter since it took so long to load. If a site takes that long I'm gone. You need to speed optimize and consider a hosting change.