• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My signs made national news...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How do you refer to someone, who doesn't really know who they are ??

I can understand people being different and/or feeling different, but to make a whole society change centuries upon centuries of evolution and learning to meet a few peoples' needs, seems more rude, than a few kids using the wrong word, regardless if on purpose or by accident. Perhaps, that is being naive, but there is just too much sh!t being shoved down everyone's throats these days. It's like there aren't enough things to worry about, we need to change our cenozoic habits of communication to serve a few. Between the hitlers, putins, napoleons, attilas and many others....... now we add misused pronouns ??

Stacey K

I like making signs
How do you refer to someone, who doesn't really know who they are ??

I can understand people being different and/or feeling different, but to make a whole society change centuries upon centuries of evolution and learning to meet a few peoples' needs, seems more rude, than a few kids using the wrong word, regardless if on purpose or by accident. Perhaps, that is being naive, but there is just too much sh!t being shoved down everyone's throats these days. It's like there aren't enough things to worry about, we need to change our cenozoic habits of communication to serve a few. Between the hitlers, putins, napoleons, attilas and many others....... now we add misused pronouns ??
Another bomb threat today.

If I told my parents I was a cat they would make me spend a week in a barn with the other cats.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Better than them taking you to the shelter where they'll spay ya, like a non-binary would do.................................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Because my son was home...the other was working...then the other one had a track meet LOL
1653417164429.png