• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Turn!

Ladypainter

:help:

Attachments

• My Turn.JPG
    My Turn.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 186

Jen Goodwin

Elbjorg Script :wink: Actually, yours looks a little cleaner.

Attachments

• elbjorg.gif
    elbjorg.gif
    10.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

Ladypainter

Thanks Jen!

It's awfully close...which program do you have it in? I don't have it in any of mine here at work...will try at home. They may have to supply me with the font.

Thanks again!

Ladypainter

I don't have it here either...

Looks like I may be scanning. I tried to track down the creator of the file today, but did not have much luck. We shall see...

LP

Jen Goodwin

It's a free font. Run a search for 'elbjorg font', you'll find it. Seems as though it's a knock off of a commercial font though, I just don't know what the commercial version is.

Ladypainter

Ahhhhhhh...that would make sense...

What do you think about doing a little negative outline? Maybe I should wait to see if I can get the original file or font????

Ladypainter

Thanks a lot, Jen...It comes up awfully fat looking...I might try to do a minus outline tomorrow, but there's a lot of differences when you get close. I think I will give the people another day to give me the art or font, and then try something with this one...

Have a good evening...LP

Jen Goodwin

It looks a lot more condensed also. Tweaked with the s & the g attached. Maybe inspired with a little of the font Marigold, also? The 'g' from Marigold is more like what you have in yours. I didn't find anything closer anywhere I have to look. If you do find out what the commercial font is, let us know. There's always room for one more...my fonts get lonely, they need friends. :smile:
Hi, My name is Jen, I am a fontaholic. (Thank You So Much Letterhead Fonts :thumb:, my new favorite is the one I just purchased from Letterhead fonts, Esoteric 3 - It's sooooo beautiful.)

geb

I agree Jen, Letterhead fonts are awesome. I like Esoteric, hope to purchase some there soon. Sarah Script is another that I'd like to get. I like the package deals they offer, although the whole group would be nice to have.

George

Jen Goodwin

I bought the script package...it has ephemera, pilsner, sarah script, stanford script and others. This has been invaluable, what a great collection!

Baz

Boy .. i feel like a sucker :biggrin: ... two months ago i bought Sarah Script, and last weekend i bought Pilsner ... I dont even want to chek the price dif because it will make me feel even smaller lol!

Now im just waiting for a project to come up so i can buy Boston Truckstyle. I love that font.