• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My work on someone else's website

Mosh

Have me give them a call for you....we all know how that would go!!!! I bet it would be down in minutes!

ProWraps

its a wrapped thermostat cover. i would feel blessed if i was you. good work!

im wondering how many of those thermostat covers he is going to sell. i would think, i may be wrong, but im going to think at least ONE in the next 10 years. i would charge royalties. and add a bit extra for the wrinkled edges. throw in the banding for free!

fire and ice baby. fire AND ice!

i think he is screwed though because i havent seen that brand since 1999 so you SHOULD be safe. i duuno, but there may be a back stock on it. home depot been laggin son. we may see a resurgence in that model and you NEVER KNOW! royalties!

my thermo be ackin up. i may have to get one of those.

btropical.com

The toilet thing is cool I put a Spidey graphic on the bottom of the lid of one of our shop toilets , I got from a signshow where he is shooting a web from his arm and when you pee it sorta looks surreal ,Hey bradster I could send over 3 shrimp and maybe Mosh could shoot a skunk over if it would help?

ProWraps

bro, you so let me down. if this isnt a scrimp in the door panel moment i dont know what is. your way off your game.

Mosh

I went to the site and rep'd the 101 in MOSH style!!! No I didn't mention firearms or skunks...yet!!!
I did post a link to this post!! So!! There you go! you called him/her out. the MOOSH has Yo back, unless they are bigger than me, or cute.

RobbyMac

Maybe he is beta testing his facebook page along with his website since all the pics are in his fb photo album too lol.