• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NaMe ThAt FoNt !!!

SAS

Anyone know the name of the font below or something close. Looks kinda like a Monotype Corsiva but the C is not even close.

Thanks, Gary

Attachments

• clubxale.jpg
    clubxale.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 115

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
also vaguely like Lucida Calligraphy Italic, but not for the C- but still waay off. I'd guess it's a hashed-up mixture? I used to know a C like that, but sorry it's slipped off this computer. It was a common enough one too.

Flame

Looks kinda familiar..... but can't place my finger on it. Just have the vector doctor have fun with it for a couple bucks. Might be the fastest way.:help:

SAS

Thanks for the help! I told the customer I could send it to Eric (VD) for around $15 then he told me just to use any font that is close. It is for a couple of banners so I'm not going to waste a lot of time on it.

There is a funny story behind these banners. A customer of mine just became a partner in this club. He came in the shop a few weeks ago and asks if he could hang a banner out by the road for a couple of weekends that was telling about up coming bands. He has been a good customer in the past so I said sure that was fine. There is a guy that rides a bike around town that is a few french fry’s short of a happy meal that stops by the club. A few weeks ago he got a little out of hand so they asked him to leave that was on a Sat. That Mon. when I came to work I saw the banner was gone. I did not think anything of it until Wed. One of the guys from the club came in and asks if I had taking down the banner, I said no it was gone on Mon. The then tells me that the banner they had in front of the club was gone also. The next day they bring in another banner ask me to change the bands names for Fri. and Sat. and if I would hang it out front, so I did. I have a camera out front over looking the parking lot but did not have it aimed at the banner that was taking the weekend before. So I move it so I could see the new banner that I had just put out. I came to work on Fri. the banner was gone. So I look at the video and guess who took the banner Thurs. night. Yep the bike guy. So now they need new banners. lol more work for me.