Name This Font

Rickey J

Actually I know what the font is but what I need is this font that is not hollow. In my computer this font is called flick hollow bold. Any ideas on what might be close?


  • Name This Font.jpg
    Name This Font.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:


Major Contributor
I thought about that but I have a lot of lettering that need to be done in that font so I thought maybe the correct font would be best to use.
When you see the price of FLANGE you might reconsider. However, you might be able to charge it to the customer/job. :covereyes: