• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Napa Auto Parts Know How Can Source

SignEx

We have Napa store we're working on box truck wrap for, We were able to source everything but a hi res or vector of the blue barrel for Napa Know How, The store manager is having trouble contacting management for source file, Anyone have source for something like this?
Any help would be appreciated,
thanks mark

Pat Whatley

They used to have a section on their website with access to logos and images. The manager will have to log in to get access to them.

OldPaint

i have a cd........from NAPA(I worked there 15 years)of all the products logos. SOMEWHERE..... but i know it wont have the napa know how.......i reality it aint that big a project to build one. OR take a 16 mp digital camera and go to the NAPA STORE and take some hi-res (16 mp will give you a photo of 42" X 32"!!!!! pretty plain text......all you need is the logo.......

Attachments

• napa nohow.jpg
    napa nohow.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited: