• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nazdar Lyson Inks Mimaki JV33

Tourney Services

We were selected by our local Nazdar distributor to test new inks for Mimaki today and were at first a little iffy about it, due to past experinces with third party inks. We replaced OEM inks with Narzdar inks Bled and filled lines a few times ran test prints and were super happy with results. Matched OEM colors exactly no need to mess with color profiles a true plug and play. We are now further testing ink capabilities in the hot AZ Sun to see how it holds up both laminated and non laminated. Will post results for this at a later time. We had tried other third party inks with no good results these inks are just as good as the OEM. We will also be testing how the inks work with our white OEM inks as Nazdar does not yet offer white ink. I hope anybody looking to switch from OEM inks finds this post helpful.
:thankyou:

Ruben Rivera
TSi Events
Tempe, AZ