• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a dongle for yourt Mutoh?

Legman

I just bought a Mutoh Falcon Jr. Outdoor and it came with a stupid "dongle" thingy and no software, but Mutoh tells me that my Flexi 8.6 will run the pinter!

Wouldn't ya' love to kick the ass of the clown that invented these stupid things???? Like someone wasn't going to invent a crack for them!!!!! Duhhhh!

What's this thing worth????????????????????

If anyone needs a key for their Mutoh shoot me and email...................

pbbm@comcast,.net.

Jackpine

Maybe it is for the software that came with the printer when it was new. I would slow down and figure it out.
I just bought a Mutoh Falcon Jr. Outdoor and it came with a stupid "dongle" thingy and no software, but Mutoh tells me that my Flexi 8.6 will run the pinter!

Wouldn't ya' love to kick the ass of the clown that invented these stupid things???? Like someone wasn't going to invent a crack for them!!!!! Duhhhh!

What's this thing worth????????????????????

If anyone needs a key for their Mutoh shoot me and email...................

pbbm@comcast,.net.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
A lot of Mutoh Falcons shipped with an anemic version of Onyx that does require a hasp key. If you're not running the Onyx you don't need the key.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The Falcon JRs also had a serial to Ethernet port adapter that kind of looks like a dongle as well. The reason the technology seems to be outdated is because that machine was manufactured when I was in elementary school, not kidding. It's 6 generations removed from current technology.