• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a manual for a dinosaur of a program CADlink 3.11

Fat Jack

Greetings all,

First let me say yes I know my equipment is very old but it works and it was FREE so I use what I have.

I have a Gerber Signlab IV conected to a 286 PC (yes it still works) and I am running CADlink 3.11 to drive the plotter. It all works but I am very limited in what I can do because I don't have a manual for the software and so far I have been unable to locate said manual online.

The CADlink people just laughed when I called them and the Gerber folks reaction was very much the same. I know this stuff is old but like I said it was ALL FREE including over 30 rolls of vinyl.

If anyone has or knows where I can obtain the manual for CADlink 3.11 I would be ever so grateful to know if you are interested in sharing (i.e. copying it) what you own or knowing where I can get the manual for my self.

Thank you so much in advance!!

Matt
Owner
Fat Jack Graphics
Sirmattlocke@hotmail.com

sardocs

I have an old manual for "Cadlink+ for Windows". It says you need a minimum of a 386 with 2megs of ram and a 20 MB harddrive running windows ver3. Somewhere in the dungeon I'm sure we have a manual for an even older version because I remember we started out with a dos version of Thermazone Cadlink but so far all I can find is the windows version manual. If it is of any use to you I can mail it to you if you pm me your mailing address. I'll keep looking for the older one....